Saturday 21 April 2012

Innovate Project

One of our last projects include an Innovative Project, which essentially includes looking at small part of the overall picture. I've decided to look at compiling passes in Photoshop and compositing effects in After Effects. The reason for this is because I would like to further improve my knowledge of photoshop and AE to help produce a more realistic final product. This will also allow me to also improve my modelling skills, as I have decided to build a new Scene to use as my example.

Below are my AO render and Final Render, and a Test Composited Image.
the TCI was for myself to try out certain effects.







The next image, highlights some of the key issues I will have to address at a later stage including: Removing highlight on the mirror, increasing shadow around canvas', changing the bump map on the TV, and changing the texture on the oranges and lamp.



The next image is an earlier example, at the time I didn't like it, but the more I look at it the more i like the 'retro' look and extreme blur it has, so perhaps I will try to incorporate that into my final image.

No comments:

Post a Comment